The changes were simple enough, only needing the user to setup the second tunnel using the tunnel provider's instructions and a unique name. Basically, the router advertisement daemon's config files needed to be changed to announce the 6to4's network, 2002: on the guest interface br1. The 6to4 start script needed the -p option used to specify a new pid file for the second daemon. I used the command watch 'netstat -an | grep tcp6 to see what network connections were using IPv6.
The home network uses the 2001:132:d:28a network provided by Hurricane Electric. The radvd.he.conf file only needed to be configured to announce the 2001:132:d:28a::/64 prefix and the start script is the same one you would fine on the DD-WRT IPv6 site. On starup, the router's route tables and interfaces show the correct settings for the internal interface br0 and the external interface br1. Again, watching the netstat output showed plenty of IPv6 connections.
Both networks checked out with the IPv6 test site. A tertiary option is to use Teredo tunneling on a host behind another NAT in my my home network which gives me a third network to work with.
I put the IPv6 startup scripts into Optware script format along with the config files for radvd. I do the ipv6 insmod command in the DD-WRT startup.
So now, my home network has all the benefits of a node having full end to end connectivity with no more pesky NAT preventing me from publishing my own content or directly communicating with another peer on the Internet. But also note that configuration is completely unnecessary since I have 2^64 addresses available for use and could have divided my block up for each segment. One radvd process can advertise to both interfaces and the two networks can be part of the same /64. All I had to do was add an interface address in the block to br1 and the two become connected, but that seemed like normal networking.